Iron Amethyst Inn offers a beautiful and romantic getaway here in Mazomanie, nestled among the scenic bluffs, woods, and rolling farmland of beautiful Southern Wisconsin and only 20 minutes west of Madison, WI.
When you hold your event here, you have everything you need to make it unforgettable. You get a gorgeous historic mansion, 5 guest rooms with private baths and whirlpools, kitchen for caterer use, gardens, fountain, pergola, chairs, tables, set-up and clean-up.
You will enjoy your special day at a historic 1865 brick Italianate mansion, steeped in history and ambiance, just yards from the Black Earth Creek, a natural trout stream, flowing through the property.
The pergola has space for 250 seats for the ceramony, complete with stage for wedding party and a beautiful wedding arch designed for the bride and groom.
Indoors, couples can hold their private ceremony (up to 15 people).
Iron Amethyst Inn FAQ
- Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
- What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 5,000.00
- What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
- Which of the following are included in starting site fee? 5 rooms, Chairs, Clean Up, Dance Floor, Linens, Set Up, Tables
- How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
- Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building, Inn/B&B
- What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
- Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Gift Opening
- What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
- What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents
- What food and beverage items are available? Bar with liquor license. Must hire caterer.
- What transportation and access is available? Parking
- What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September, October
- What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, November, December
The rental fee is $5,000 for a reception and ceremony and includes 6 hours of event time excluding set up and clean up time. The set up fee for a ceremony is $1,000 with reception rental or $2000 for ceremony only. Additional hours can be arranged for a fee of $1,000/hr. A refundable security deposit of $1000 is required. Rental includes a 2 night stay at the house, 5 room available, sleeps up to 12.
Amenities and Restrictions
– Tables and chairs provided
– Venue set up and clean up
– Overnight accommodations available
– Day-of coordinator
– 5 rooms included (can use one for bridal suite and another for groomsman suite)
– Kitchen for caterers
– Venue must approve all decorations
– No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
– Caterers allowed by approval
– Amplified music OK indoors only
– Smoking in designated areas only
– Alcohol must be served by licensed bartender/caterer. We carry a liquor license.
– Music must end by 11:00PM
– No open flames allowed, LED candles only